Nba (parte 1)

Kyrie Irving and the Phoenix Suns had mutual interest before he was eventually dealt to the Dallas Mavericks. Irving appears to be happy joining the Mavericks, but he will be a free agent this offseason. With Kevin Durant joining the Suns via trade, the interest from Irving and Phoenix could be renewed. “If you think this is over, it ain’t over,” said Brian Windhorst. “Kyrie really was interested in being in Phoenix, so just start thinking about that.” The Suns will be over the salary cap in the 2023 offseason, so they would need the participation of the Mavericks with a sign-and-trade in order to acquire Irving.

Durant haciendo lo que mejor sabe hacer, irse a un club afianzado

2 Me gusta

Dice que nunca se sintio comodo ahi, no se si con Draymond o con cómo lo trataron los medios y la hinchada

1 me gusta

Son su factura favorita (?)

1 me gusta

WTF?
The Lakers are trading Thomas Bryant to the Nuggets for Davon Reed and three second-round picks, sources tell ESPN.

UPDATE: Bryant pidio irse. Sino no se entendia.

1 me gusta

Pense que iba a ir a los Mavs :frowning:

Foto exclusiva del Barclay Center.

3 Me gusta

Los Lakers cambiaron Russell por Russell :slight_smile:

1 me gusta

literalmente GSW se sacó de encima a Wiseman por nada

2 Me gusta

No me hagas acordar, la injusticia más grande del Siglo XXI en lo que se refiera a NBA. Que manera de putear al hijo de re mil puta de Harris ese partido. Vuelvo a llorar cuando me acuerdo de como le arruinó el partido a Kevin ese sorete.

Al fin Dame va a tener a alguien como la gente a sus espaldas.

1 me gusta

Totalmente meado John Wall

para que carajo queremos a beverley nosotros? necesitamos picks, vieja

1 me gusta

Spurs cuantos picks queres? SI

!!!

Deci que vive lesionado

1 me gusta