Trezeguet dejará la Juventus y podría ir a River

Pa´mi que va a jugar a Platense.

[b]Trezeguet to leave Juventus

“I’m going home at the end of the season”[/b]

The striker will be hanging up his black & white shirt: “I’ve discussed it with my family and we’ve come to this decision after ten years in Turin”

[ul]
[li] Mail[/li]> [li] Stampa[/li]> [li] [/li]> [li] OkNotizie[/li]> [li] badzu[/li]> [li] Facebook[/li]> [li] Gazzatown[/li]> [/ul]
TURIN, 3 September 2009 - “I’m going home at the end of the season”. David Trezeguet is leaving Juventus, this will be his last season in a Bianconera shirt. No doubts, the French striker has made his decision, perhaps the biggest one in his 10 seasons in Turin. It was announced as an aside to the presentation of the new Dsquared kit for the 2009-2010 season.
Goodbye “This is an important year for me, I would like to end it with a victory. I decided to bring my adventure with Juventus to an end in June, I discussed it with my family first and we decided to go home. France or Argentina? I don’t know yet, after 10 years with Juventus I’ve made my history, and I think it’s time to leave now. There’s no problem with my contract, Ciro Ferrara already knows what I want to do. No one asked me to leave, it’s just something I’ve been thinking about for a while, I’d like to go off stage with an extra feather in my cap.”
New Juventus “The team is doing well, we have proved that we have what it takes. So far I’ve not played much, that’s true, but my time will come. Ferrara has picked players with certain characteristics so far, for me being on the bench is a good reason to train harder and give it my all. Those of us who haven’t played very much are determined to prove what we’re worth. I’m going to enjoy this season and I certainly don’t feel sidelined. I have every confidence in the team and I am following a special training schedule to get back to my previous level. I am motivated, 10 years at Juventus is a really big thing for me.”
diego “He has what it takes to become someone who will make this club’s history, and he could go as far as Platini and Zidane. He’s young, he’s motivated and he is an amazing athlete. He still has a lot of work to do.”
[Alberto Mauro](javascript:apri_popup_methode_mailto(‘Gazzetta dello Sport’))

La nota es cierta, salio de la Gazzetta de lo spor

Trezeguet to leave Juventus “I’m going home at the end of the season” - La Gazzetta dello Sport

Deja claro que se va de la Juve no sabe a donde va volver.

Igual no creo que venga a River

Yo no dudaría tanto de esto, Trezeguet arrancó su carrera en Platense, es posible que quiera venir a Argentina de vuelta…

Increible e insolito, si llega a recalar en el poderoso ‘‘Platense’’ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nuestra amada CD se graduria sumacounlanden en afanar patrimonios

Yo lo había posteado (en tR), venía si ganaba D’Onofrio. Pero era sacado de DiarioShow… :lol:

No creo que venga a River
seguro quiere cobrar $3 y no llegamos a pagarle $0.50…
ademas es re cualquiera!

Antes me ilusionaba por cualquiera , ahora me da igual por que se que jamas vendran

Hasta no ver no creer :exclaim:

??? 8|8|8|8|8|8|8|

Un montón de veces dijo lo de River, incluso vino a verlo un par de veces. Trezeguet es totalmente argento!

Como estan las cosas hoy en dia es mucho mas probable que se retire en Platense antes que en River.

Esperá a que se entere Tinelli, vas a ver qué pasa.:twisted:

Yo tampoco entendí lo que querias decir Deiv…

No puedo más señores, me acaba de estallar la pansa. Lo que me reí no tiene precio… gracias david sandoval, muchas gracias por haberme dado tamaña alegría.

Dios, hace mucho que no me reía así…

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hay que reconocer que los muchachos de LPM tienen mucha imaginación, en ninguna parte de la nota dice que va a venir a River, sino que lo dijo en una nota re vieja y después en otras dijo que le daba igual si River o Boca. Ahora entiendo como ganaron el concurso de POKERSTARS, con semejante imaginación! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Saludos

Que bien que nos vendria Trezeguet en este momento…

jajaja por favor, en esta dirigencia ha salido cada nombre imposible que todos bien sabemos no va a venir

Hagan sus apuestas señores, ¿en qué mes empieza a sonar Edgar Davids?:twisted:

No podemos traer a Cvitanich, ahora vamos a traer a Trezeguet :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: siiiii claro .