NFL Temporada 2023/24 (parte 1)

Nostalgia

"Drake Maye was never gonna go to the Commanders at two…

The two Quarterbacks they had in consideration were Jayden Daniels and JJ McCarthy" ~ @AdamSchefter

https://twitter.com/PatMcAfeeShow/status/1784984560062640257

18 Random NFL Facts

The New Orleans Saints have 10 playoff wins in their franchise history, Drew Brees started 9 of them.

Deion Sanders once attempted to commit suicide by driving his car off of a 40-foot cliff.

Of the top 20 WR seasons by receiving yards, Cooper Kupp is the only one to win a Super Bowl.

Russell Wilson threw 14 touchdowns in the first 3 games of the 2020 season.

In 2009, Tim Tebow was asked whether he was still a virgin and saving himself for marriage (he was).

Earl Thomas’ wife was arrested when she pointed a gun at his head after finding him in bed with two other women.

After the first three games of the 2019 season, the Miami Dolphins were on pace to be outscored by 624 points.

In 2015, the New York Jets somehow went 10-6 with Ryan Fitzpatrick at QB. That is their second and most recent 10-win season since 2006.

From 2011 to 2022, the 49ers made 6 NFC Championship Games with zero Pro Bowl quarterbacks.

In every season since 2003, the 49ers have either made the conference championship game or missed the playoffs.

Since Aaron Rodgers became the starter, 6 of the Lions’ 11 wins against the Packers came when he didn’t play the whole game.

The head coaches for the Browns’ last two playoff wins were Kevin Stefanski and Bill Belichick.

During a Packers practice, Aaron Rodgers asked Seneca Wallace if he believed that exhaust coming from behind jet airplanes “has anything to do with maybe why everybody’s getting cancer”.

In a Players’ Tribune article, Russell Wilson claimed to be a bully growing up, including rubbing kids’ heads in dirt and knocking their teeth out.

Patrick Mahomes lost a game in college where he threw for 734 yards.

Before leading the Patriots to an 11-5 record in 2008, Matt Cassel had not started an organized football game since high school.

During the 2011 NBA lockout, LeBron James was reportedly offered contracts to play tight end by the Seahawks and Cowboys.

The NFL managed to brush over an incident where a Kansas City Chiefs player murdered his girlfriend, then drove to the practice facility and shot himself dead in front of the head coach and GM.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/1cg7cr2/18_random_nfl_facts/

1 me gusta

The Kansas legislature is considering a bond proposal to construct a new stadium for the #Chiefs.
Renderings depicting the potential design of the stadium have been unveiled by a developer. (:camera: @JohnHoltNews)

2 Me gusta

1 me gusta

Deion Sanders vs. Jerry Rice. Legendary. :fire:

como no iba a salir igual si mirá con la que corría el padre

2 Me gusta

1 me gusta

1 me gusta

1 me gusta